The school will start on Monday morning 9am, therefore we advise you to get to Porquerolles on Sunday. Here is how to get there:
1. the nearest train station is Hyères
2. from the station to the ferry terminal La Tour Fondue. On Sunday afternoons there are only two buses, departing Hyères station at 14:37 (arrival ferry terminal 15:10) and 16:47 (arrival ferry terminal 17:20).
3. the ferry schedule from La Tour Fondue to Porquerolles is here. On Sunday afternoons there are ferries at 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 17:00 and (last departure) 18:00.
4. from the ferry terminal in Porquerolles to the IGESA center, this is a 8 minute walk.
If you miss the last ferry you may take a taxiboats :
* 6 persons or less: 120 € total
* More than 6 persons: 20 € per person
Taxiboat company PELICAN: (+33) (0) 4 94 58 31 19. Tell them that you are going to IGESA. Contact us if you need a taxiboat so that we can put in touch with other people in the same situation (if any).
The end is Friday after lunchtime. If you want to stay in the IGESA center on Friday evening, it should be possible (at your own expenses) provided you call them in advance: 04 94 12 31 80.